Are you looking for a cheap instant loan?
You can apply for an instant loan without credit bureau and a long waiting period online without obligation and free of charge. In just a few hours, loan applicants receive a concrete financing proposal free of charge. Secure a Swiss instant loan today. Even with negative credit bureau characteristics, the borrower can secure a loan with low rates and low interest rates.
Financing without credit bureau entry
- Guarantees no upfront costs for the instant loan without credit bureau
- credit bureau-free instant loan for free use (debt rescheduling loan, overdraft facility loan, relocation loan)
- no credit bureau information to check the creditworthiness
- No disclosure of information about borrowing to credit bureau
- neither the house bank nor your employer learn about the loan without credit bureau
- Quotation for your loan without credit bureau is free of charge
- Fast processing, simple processing via the Internet
- Instant loans up to 100,000 USD
- Small loan without credit bureau from 500 USD with immediate payment
- Maturities between 12 and 120 months possible
- Company has been brokering loans for over 40 years
- no hidden fees
You will receive information within a very short time as to whether your loan application will be accepted or rejected. You can easily calculate the monthly installments and the interest rate for your Swiss loan in the form. After you have received an instant loan offer, you can decide for yourself whether you want to accept this instant loan without a credit bureau offer or not. You will not incur any upfront costs! Getting an instant loan despite negative credit bureau information is subject to certain conditions, such as a fixed and secure income. Employees, white-collar workers, civil servants and pensioners have a good chance of getting a cheap instant loan. Instant loans are intended for private individuals who do not do business. We also recommend taking out residual debt insurance. A residual debt insurance provides protection in the event of an economic emergency, such as unemployment or incapacity to work.